Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Parallel Universe

I did start on this other blog a little while ago, but since the damn wifi networks here are going haywire, I couldn't sign on to add more continuations and/or chapters. I guess I'm trying to see if I can come up with something which can send chills down the reader's spine. Since Stephen King is my favorite author, I'm trying to take some inspiration from his short stories (Skeleton Crew and Nightmares and Dreamscapes if you haven't read them yet, though they're pretty damn old); the whole concept of an alternate dimension where creatures from my imagination run amock... and how a person from our dimension suddenly finds him/herself lost in that dimension yadda yadda. Creatures from this dimension can be found there as well, for I once did believe the existence of a separate dimension for dead people. Who knows... it may as well exist.

I'm having problems with creating characters for the story though. I guess I'll have to think this whole thing through before I dive in. And the thing about creating scenarios is kinda hard as well. But I must try at least. Always wanted to write a book since I was a kid. Hope it's not too late.

She came over today. I'm happy she found something she lost a while back. Something she holds dear to her heart I guess. But I wish she wouldn't strain herself by going to classes sick. At least she got to rest beside me.

Want you to know you made me happy
You are the best thing that I ever had...

Love you 'til the end Cleo.

No comments:

Post a Comment