Monday, January 26, 2009

Gutterbomb

So clear
Tasting the flesh of one so dear
Pushed on towards belligerence
To show how much it means

Finding ways to justify
How many deaths life can't deny
The genocide inside my mind
Breaking at the seams

From here on end
Hope shall be withdrawn
The cards are on the fucking table
Dealt by the hand of an imaginary god
As the waves collapse
And freedom begins to fold away
They all look on, uncertain
Of what the untold has to say...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

You walk inside my head
And promise nothing...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The weather was crappy today... I figure that's one of the reasons I had such an awesome day. Okay... all this rhyming's really gettin' to me... I need sleep.

Waiting fer yer call babe... misseth.

No comments:

Post a Comment